Žiadne produkty v košíku.
Fulfilling the obligations expected by the Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, Article 13 of Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, number 196, and from the general provision of (doc. Web n. 3118884) the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, published in the Official Gazette no. 126 of June 3, 2014, record of the action n. 229 of 8 May 2014 regarding Cookie, we proceed with the information on the following topics:
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text that are installed on your computer or smartphone and tablet when surfing the web. the sites visited send cookies to your browser (example Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera), which stores and proposes them to the same sites when you will re-visit them. Cookies may also be sent to your browser from web sites or from different servers, or else by third parts, so this means that while surfing a specific website can be present elements coming from other sitesthat have these cookies such as images, sounds, maps, links to other pages.
some user’s data are stored, for example, to make more effective the use of a site, to enable specific functionality, to monitor sessions visit. It is depending on the type of cookie and then of the objective with which it is used.
In particular, the cookies allow you to store your preferences included, avoid repeatedly enter the same information during navigation (such as your username and password), to analyze the use of the services and content provided by a website to optimize the browsing experience and services.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are divided into two main categories:
- Technical cookies, normally installed by the owner or the website operator, are intended to “carry out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of a service of the information company, explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service “(cfr. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
For installation of the Cookie Technicians we do not need a prior consent of the user.
Technical cookie are further divided into:
- browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of thewebsite, allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to accessrestricted areas. These cookies are not stored permanently on the user’s device and are deactivated automatically when closing the browser. Their use is related to the transmission of identification data needed to allow a safe and efficient navigation on the pages. Session cookies do not allow in any way the acquisition of personal identification data.
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information on the use of the site anonymously andto achieve both a statistical analysis of pages displayed both the conduct adopted by users. This anonymous analysis provides information and tips to improve the quality of the site and to make easily available the contents that are more sophisticated and attractive to users. analytics cookies can be sent from the site, both from third-parts domains and not in any way allow the acquisition of personal identification data. Analytics cookies, if installed by third parts (example Google analytics), and althoughcollect data anonymously, are assimilated to the profiling cookie, as indicated by theAuthority for the protection of personal data.
- Functionality Cookie: similar to technical cookies are used directly by the site operator to collect informations, in aggregated form, about the number of users and how they visit the site. These cookies allow to the user the browsing, depending of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to him.
- Cookie profiling, are intended to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by him in the internet surfing context. These cookies are particularly invasive in the private sphere. For that reason the European and Italian regulations requires the user has to be properly informed on the use of them, so being able to express their consent. They refers to the art. 122 of the Privacy Code where it provides that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or the access to information already stored, are only allowed on condition that the contractor or the user has given consent after It has been informed by the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13 Data Protection Code, paragraph 3 “.
- Third Parts’Tracking Cookies. This type of cookies are used to collect information on the use of Web site visitors, keywords used to reach your site, Web sites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors comes for marketing campaigns. The holder may use the information to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. This type of cookies are sent from the Site or from third-parts domains.
- Cookies for the integration of third-parts functionality. This type of cookies are used to integrate third-parts functionality in the site (for example, comments forms or social networks icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or that offer the features on the site. The Owner is not obliged to request your consent for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service. For other types of cookie consent it may be expressed by you, in accordance with local regulations, by specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability for the user. The Owner reminds the User that you can change your cookie preferences at any time. You can also disable cookies at any time from the browser, but this may prevent you from using certain parts of the Site.
ENABLING / DISABLING COOKIES VIA BROWSER
There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. By changing your browser settings, you can accept or reject cookies or choose to receive a warning before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that disabling cookies altogether in the browser may not be able to use all our interactive features.
If you use multiple computers in different locations, be sure that each browser is set to suit your preferences.
You can delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Click one of the links below for specific instructions.